News Update :

NTR cross the silence!

13 May 2012

NTR breaks the silence about the rumors that he’s aligning with YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy as NTR's close aid and producer Vallabhaneni Vamsi met Jagan Mohan Reddy at a political meeting in Vijayawada recently. Soon after Vallabhaneni Vamsi, the producer of NTR’s blockbuster Adhurs , meeting Jagan, Telugu Desam party cadre was told by top bosses that NTR is not 'their hero' and maintain distance from him. Several messages (SMSs) were reportedly sent to Nandamuri fans and Telugu Desam party cadres, not to patronage NTR and his movies which turned into huge controversy.
Sensing that Nandamuri fans are not happy with these happenings, NTR finally broke silence. In a media interview on Saturday (May 12, 2012), he tried to put an end to all the speculations about his relationship with YS Jagan.
“I am loyal to Telugu Desam Party, a party that was founded by my grandfather. And will always remain loyal to the party and serve it, whenever my services are needed. During 2009 elections, I canvassed for the party and my commitment for the party remains still the same,” he made it clear.
Reacting to the rumors that he's miffed with the party and he is behind the political moves of Vallabhaneni Vamsi, NTR said: "Vamsi is producer of my film Adhurs . Don't attach my name to his movements. I have nothing to do with them. My family members and I are not working against for the party, nor are we going to change our stance."
NTR's Dhammu has suffered losses during its initial days, due to this reported rift in Nandamuri family members. Looks like NTR wanted to put an end to all the rumors for once and all.
Baadshah from June 1
NTR will now be moving to his next film - Baadshah in the direction of Srinu Vaitla from June 1st. The film has Kajal Agarwal as heroine and has music by Taman.

ShareThis

Gallery