News Update :

Reason Behind Raksita Met Gali In Jail...!!

23 March 2012

Thank You For Visiting My Site...Come Again For Latest Updates.....


The 'Idiot' actress visited the Bangalore prison recently to take blessings of politician G Janardhana Reddy, as she has just embarked on her political innings.
The actress, who recently joined the newly launched BSR Congress party, has been actively taking part in the proceedings and campaigns, with her visiting north Karnataka districts and sitting in a hunger strike too.
The actress said, “Yes, I visited the Bangalore jail recently, it was not anything big or orchestrated. All I wanted to do was to take the blessings of one of the senior politicians in the country as I have just embarked on my new journey. I am excited and nervous and I hope to make a difference.”
Rakshitha, who entered Kollywood with Dum, went on to act in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu films. She’s now a producer in Sandalwood.


Friends if u like my post ..Pls like and Share on FACEBOOK,TWITTER and More.

ShareThis

Gallery