News Update :

Never can go to remakes ..'

28 January 2012

The good Businessman Mahesh babu in his recent chit chat with media has said that remake films won't suit him. 
"We have predicted the success of the Businessman on day one of our shooting. But, I have learnt a lesson after completing my 'Pokiri' movie. The impact it has made on my fans lefts me sit idle for a long time thinking what to do what not to do with my next movie. Now, I understood that, what I have to do is just follow the latest trend and give what fans expect from me. However, I have decided to leave this matter to my directors and producers who very well know what is needed for my Fans. All I have to do now is just concentrate on my performance," said Prince.
Speaking about his Businessman movie "Normally, I judge my films. But, I take the help of my father Krishna garu for a perfect judgment. So far, his judgment has never failed. I also take my wife's suggestion about my films."

Ram Gopal Varma comparing him with Amitabh Bachchan, "I think RGV seems to be over excited with my Businessman movie and compares me with Amitabh Bachchan. He is a legend in the Indian film industry. It is not fair to compare me with such a great person," said Mahesh babu.

"I move closely with all my directors. But, I prefer not to interfere in their work. I try to avoid attending public functions to avert unnecessary attention by people and media."

"Even if I like some story, I consider it only from my fans' point of view. If I think they will surely like the subject then only I will sign the film."

"I quit smoking long time ago. I don't want to give a wrong message to my fans by smoking in the movies. So, we have intentionally averted smoking scenes in Businessman movie. However, I know some people dislike some dialogues of this film. But, Businessman would be not like now, if there are no such powerful dialogues in it. We have to please every section of the society with our films. So, some times it is inevitable to use such dialogues in the films. The overwhelming response for the Businessman makes it clear that majority of the people won't find any thing wrong with the dialogues," said Mahesh babu.

Briefing about his next movies Mahesh babu said "I have started a film 'Seetamma Vakitlo Siri Malle Chettu' with Venkatesh garu. I am happy that I got a chance to learn lot of things from a senior actor like him. Next, I have committed a film in Sukumar direction." 

ShareThis

Gallery