News Update :

Yes, I am ready for marriage: Trisha

10 August 2011

For the last couple of days, everyone's talking about Trisha's marriage and there were even reports that she'd be engaged to a guy named Amruth. In an interview, Trisha clears off the rumors.

Who is Amruth and what's all this news about your engagement?

Amruth is a Chennai boy that I happened to meet a month back, through a common friend and ever since he is a part of our gang. My gang of close friends meet up or do brunches on Sundays. News about my mom finding a groom and Amruth being one among them is all baseless.

But there were reports that you are even getting engaged to him?

(Laughs) I was truly amused after reading it. It is figment of somebody’s imagination running wild. I have not spoken to any media and God bless people who write articles and puts my quote in it.

So is marriage on the cards?

100% it's on. I have to meet that 'Mr Right' which is yet to happen. But let me tell you that, I'm ready for a serious relationship and I have reached that phase of my life.  First let me meet the right guy and then I will let the whole world know about it.

ShareThis

Gallery