News Update :

Salman’s bodyguard will not write a book on the star

30 July 2011


The Dabangg dude’s bodyguard Shera says that he will never reveal the secrets of the controversial star:

During the promotions of Ready Salman Khan showed gratitude to the small and unknown workers of Film City studios. This time for the promo launch of his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri’s production Bodyguard, the Dabangg actor introduced his personal bodyguard Shera to the world and showed his appreciation for him. The actor’s long-time guard will also be seen shaking a leg in an item song that brings back ex-lovers Salman and Katrina Kaif together on screen. As expected, Shera was anxious when he was asked to show his dance moves. Shera recalls, “This is the first time I was in front of the camera with Salman bhai doing this item song. He just showed me some dance steps and I did a lot of rehearsal before the final take. It was scary and I was nervous.” Shera is Sallu’s most trusted man and the actor had said in a recent interview that he feared the idea of his bodyguard coming out with a tell-all book on him. Shera responded by saying that he has never even thought of it! “I will never write a book on Salman bhai. This is one thought that has never occurred to me. I cannot break his trust. He said all these things in jest and I would like to keep it that way,” said Shera. Well, if Salman’s bodyguard was in Hollywood he would have made truckloads of money by revealing the star’s secrets!

ShareThis

Gallery